It is our responsibility to ensure that our clients and staff feel safe inside our salon.
Please, If you are feeling unwell or have been experiencing a cough, fever, or any other symptoms of illness, please stay home and reschedule. If you have been around someone who is sick or have reason to believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please also reschedule.
When visiting us, please…
- Wear a mask. Everyone entering the salon is required to wear a mask.
- Allow us to take your temperature with a contactless thermometer.
- Wash/sanitize your hands upon arrival. We have a hand sanitizer station at our front desk for our clients.
- Do not bring any guests with you to your appointment.
- Use our COVID-clean checkout option for contactless payment if possible.
- Be mindful and respectful of the health and safety of others in the salon.
Our staff diligently sanitizes ALL SURFACES throughout the day. Every station and every surface touched during your appointment is sanitized after EVERY client.
We thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and adapt our practices to keep our salon safe.